High Purity Quartz is one of the most remarkable materials used in industry today, due to its combination of specific properties not found elsewhere in nature.
The optical, mechanical and thermal properties of The QUARTZ Corp’s High Purity Quartz products are unique and make them indispensable for the fabrication of highly-technical fused quartz products. These properties include:
- High chemical purity and resistance,
- High softening temperature and thermal resistance,
- Low thermal expansion with high resistance to thermal shocks,
- High transparency from the violet to the infrared spectral range,
- High irradiation resistance.
The QUARTZ Corp offers a number of different feldspars: Our deposits offer sodium feldspar, potassium feldspar and mixed feldspars.
Feldspars are aluminosilicates. Their fusibility and purity make them an essential raw material with many industrial applications. The geological context specific to each deposit gives the feldspars a variety of physical and chemical properties, suitable for a full-range of ceramic and glass-making applications.